• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for tarp hooks

Steamynachos

Any body know where to get some of those pig tail style tarp hooks for the cargo body Saturn has them new but wont ship them to me because I live in the axis of evil empire of Canada any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

ah1955

Try a semi trailer dealer, I know that style hook (or real close) was used by Utility Trailer Co. on what they called there wide frame flat bed trailers. I even think that style trailer was a little more popular up there in Canada. That could be a starting point.

houdel

I'd like a few myself, but Saturn's price turns me off. If you can get a decent quantity price out of Saturn I'll get them and ship yours to the Evil Empire of Canada! A USPS Priority Mail® Flat Rate Envelope envelope to Canada is about US$9.00, 4 lbs maximum weight.

houdel

I only need 4. What is Saturn's price for them? I tried searching their site again but couldn't find them. If you can't find a dealer to ship to you directly, PM me and we will get it done.

surpdlr

Steamynachos said:
Any body know where to get some of those pig tail style tarp hooks for the cargo body Saturn has them new but wont ship them to me because I live in the axis of evil empire of Canada any help would be appreciated.
I think Dave at WEEBEE Webbing has them.

Steamynachos

I called Memphis and all they have are takeoffs and they don't know if they will have enough so they are going to ship what ever they can find :roll: $6.50 per hook :shock: so the new ones from Saturn don't seem that bad after all :lol: oh well at least they have no problem shipping them to me.

houdel

Memphis will ship direct to the Evil Empire of Canada? Cool! I just hope they didn't have forced sexual intercourse with you over the shipping!

houdel

Steamynachos tried ordering them from Saturn, but they will not ship the Evil Empire of Canada, which is where he lives. Hence the chainsaw comment, UPS is a PITA to work with on international shipments.

Steamynachos

I won a bag on eBay last week the seller would only use UPS the bag was $10, shipping $12 when UPS showed up at the door they wanted $22 before they would give me the package they said it was brokerage fees so $34 bucks shipping for a $10 item :evil: I always ask for US. Post if possible they are the most dependable and affordable to Canada I have never had a problem with them.

ToddInMT

Steamy - i live just south of you, and I'm in Calgary all the time, so i could bring it up to you. i would have to declare it at the boarder, but i dont see a problem with that.