• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for the NC M37 part seller in Charlotte NC area.

Looking for the NC M37 part seller in Charlotte NC area.

I am looking for the name, address, and phone number of the NC M37 part seller I think in or about the Charlotte NC area?

He has some trailers of M37 items.

I want to say his name is Sid but I am not sure.

Thanks,

Paddy

Roller

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sounds like it could be AB Linn in Salisbury, NC. He sells a lot of M37 items on Ebay but you can buy directly from him.

Frank

Tanner

M-Series Rebuild is in Norwood, NC, NOT Raleigh.

I know - I live in Raleigh, and have driven to MSR - 2 hours and 110 miles Southwest of Raleigh - close to Charlotte, NC.

It's actually not too far from AB Linn in Salisbury...

'Tanner

CGarbee

AB Linn is in Salisbury.
M Series Rebuild (Charles Talbert) is in Norwood (between Albemarle and Charlotte).
Delks is in Asheboro
White Owl is in Kinston (Terry Kivett and George Kivett, Jr.)

ACE (Sid Beck) is in Texas, but I heard that he has retired and sold his stuff to RAPCO (Mark Dodd).

Contact info for all of them is on my website (or you can "Google" them...

Since you say he has "trailers" full of parts, I suspect that you are talking about AB Linn... He has a huge inventory, great prices, and a lot of knowledge...Just tell him what you are doing, and he'll tell you what parts you need... :)

Good luck.

PS:
http://www.manta.com/c/mmsyp84/a-b-linn-inc
AB Linn Inc
7022 Jones Road
Salisbury, NC 28147-8707
(704) 637-9076
ablinn@salisbury.net

His Ebay seller name is ablinninc...or just look for the chair in the listings... :)

Thanks CGarbee.

You know everyone in the business.

Thanks,

Paddy

AB Linn is in Salisbury.
M Series Rebuild (Charles Talbert) is in Norwood (between Albemarle and Charlotte).
Delks is in Asheboro
White Owl is in Kinston (Terry Kivett and George Kivett, Jr.)

ACE (Sid Beck) is in Texas, but I heard that he has retired and sold his stuff to RAPCO (Mark Dodd).

Contact info for all of them is on my website (or you can "Google" them...

Since you say he has "trailers" full of parts, I suspect that you are talking about AB Linn... He has a huge inventory, great prices, and a lot of knowledge...Just tell him what you are doing, and he'll tell you what parts you need... :)

Good luck.

PS:

AB Linn Inc
7022 Jones Road
Salisbury, NC 28147-8707
(704) 637-9076
ablinn@salisbury.net

His Ebay seller name is ablinninc...or just look for the chair in the listings... :)

CGarbee

I've been playing with M37's since before we had the internet to help us find info and parts... :)

Sad PS to what I posted earlier, I learned today that Sid Beck passed away last week. :(

I'll miss chatting with him...

CGarbee,

You are " The General of Knowledge of the M37"

I will miss Sid Beck as well. Sid was a great person. I will always remember him with a smile and kind word.

Paddy

I've been playing with M37's since before we had the internet to help us find info and parts... :)

Sad PS to what I posted earlier, I learned today that Sid Beck passed away last week. :(

I'll miss chatting with him...

ranger.41

Paddyofurniture,
One truck was delivered to the Army inJune 1951.
My other truck was delivered to the Army in January 1952, but it was rebuilt by the Army in 1969. It has a B1 Cab on it.

Ranger.41

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks