• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM for 813A1

WWIILBird

Steel Soldiers Supporter
With the resource link down I'm in need of TM's. I was able to get 9-2320-260-10 before the link was taken down but need more details.

My emergency brake doesn't work and when I crawled under my truck I noticed what's left of a couple of e-brake springs that rusted away. I'd like to order new shoes, springs, etc but would like to see drawings of what the parts look like so that I can match them up to parts I see on the web (shoes sure vary in price!). Could someone send me a PM if you have additional TM's in a pdf format for this truck? Thanks

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I don't want to give any false hopes but, Mangus did mention he is gonna work on the TMs.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I dont know how to copy a page from my cd, the info that you are looking for is in -20p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks