• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for TM for Kalmar LCRTF

Basslicks

Greetings! First post... been lurking for a while though.

As the title suggests, I'm in need of the TM(s) for Kalmar LCRTF 5K
NSN 3930-01-605-1984

I'm a mechanic at a small shop and the owner is a very frequent proprietor of steel planet, iron planet, govplanet, etc... so I end up working on a lot of surplus military equipment that he picks up.
I've found this forum to be very helpful for his m936a2, m929a2, and the 9 (yes, I said NINE) M997s he has.
20240913_164754.jpg
He has a slew of other equipment, but this ended up in my bay today.
20240913_164801.jpg
I've tried Google to no avail.

Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

EasternEmpire

I have a full digital set of manuals for the Kalmar RT-022 (LCRTF). We picked up a RT-022 in 2016 through a DoD program to support fire service organizations - it is a sweet machine. It took a while to find the manuals and it was so long ago I don't remember where I found them. There are 4 volumes of maintenance manuals plus a lube order and operator's manual. They total 782 mb.

Their format is different than other military manuals I have used. I would be happy to post them here, but I apparently don't have authority to do so - perhaps a moderator could reach out?

I had to wade through the table of contents and create my own index:

INDEX TO MAINTENANCE VOLUMES FOR KALMAR RT-022 (LCRTF)

VOLUME 1

Chapter 1 - GENERAL INFORMATION –
equipment description & data / theory of operation

Chapter 2 - TROUBLESHOOTING PROCEDURES

Chapter 3 - PREVENTIVE MAINTENANCE CHECKS AND SERVICES –
field level PCMS

Chapter 4 - MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS - hydraulic hose / HVAC hose replacement

VOLUME 2

Chapter 5 - MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS –
hydraulic controls / boom & carriage repairs / engine repairs

VOLUME 3

Chapter 6 - MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS –
axles & steering / engine pod & related accessories replacement / tires & rims / fuel tank / cab & cab accessories replacement / body parts replacement

VOLUME 4

Chapter 7 - MAINTENANCE INSTRUCTIONS –
lights and alarm replacement / multiple wiring harness replacement / other electrical / hydraulic pumps replacement / boom controls

Chapter 8 – PARTS INFORMATION – grouped by general assemblies

Chapter 9 - SUPPORTING INFORMATION – hydraulic, electrical & other schematics / part assemblies

Mullaney

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
I have a full digital set of manuals for the Kalmar RT-022 (LCRTF). We picked up a RT-022 in 2016 through a DoD program to support fire service organizations - it is a sweet machine. It took a while to find the manuals and it was so long ago I don't remember where I found them. There are 4 volumes of maintenance manuals plus a lube order and operator's manual. They total 782 mb.

Their format is different than other military manuals I have used. I would be happy to post them here, but I apparently don't have authority to do so - perhaps a moderator could reach out?

VOLUME 1

field level PCMS

VOLUME 2

VOLUME 3

axles & steering / engine pod & related accessories replacement / tires & rims / fuel tank / cab & cab accessories replacement / body parts replacement

VOLUME 4

lights and alarm replacement / multiple wiring harness replacement / other electrical / hydraulic pumps replacement / boom controls

Chapter 9 - SUPPORTING INFORMATION – hydraulic, electrical & other schematics / part assemblies
Well, the upload area for TM's is at:

Yes, we would be happy to have them.
There is a limit of about 20mb for an upload.

Don't hesitate to push them to the link above AND if that doesn't work, if you have a DropBox or other on-line storage spot - I would be happy to pull them down - scale them to fit on the site and credit you for posting them.

Tim

Basslicks

VOLUME 1

field level PCMS

VOLUME 2

VOLUME 3

VOLUME 4

That would be excellent!

I did manage to get the pdf version of TM-09135c-01 but it's it the Terex TX 51-19MD from a buddy of mine in the Army Corps of Engineers which is similar, but not similar enough.

A link to a Google drive file or Dropbox file would be great, too.

Either way, I'm sure there are more people this would be helpful to than just me. My boss has 2 of these, so it's not going to be the last time I'll be needing to reference that TM.

Last edited: