• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for water trailer

WarCloud

Hey guys...
So far this board never fails me when I'm looking for something, so I'll throw this out.
Summer is on the way, and it's time to find a water buffalo or similar military water tank trailer to hook to my M35A2 in the event we have a dry summer and the wells go dry.
So..anyone with a water tank trailer, prefer in Colorado or southern Wyoming, who'd like to sell, I'd be glad to look at what you have.

Thanks.

WarCloud

Thanks, but that's a bit of an expedition for an old 2-1/2 ton to make. I'd have to see about getting it on a flatbed and hauled out to me, and these days that would cost more than the trailer. I appreciate your reply though.

BKubu

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll say it again...MILITARYRESTORATION's price is very reasonable. Had I responded first, I would have said I have a really cherry early 90s M149A2...tan...fresh CARC...like new 1100 XLs...garage kept...$2150. Located in MD...and don't really want to sell it...but I will say I won't take a penny less than that. Most have seen it at a previous Aberdeen rally. It is mint. Water trailers bring $1750+ on GL (plus 10% bidder's fee and tax, etc.).

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks