• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking for willing person in or near North Carolina

PorscheTech911

I'm looking for someone in or around North Carolina that could help me with a recovery of an M915 tractor truck. Depending on how much I spend I may not be able to come get the truck right away and drive it back to Missouri. If someone here is close and doesn't mind recovering the truck (they all run and have keys, but may need jumpstart) and storing it for a few days (weeks maybe) I would greatly appreciate it. I'll contact whoever agrees to help out asap. Thanks!

Adam Brown

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
When I bought my M915 at Wright Patterson, before I even bid on it I had a several plans to recover it. I contacted a heavy duty wrecker company near there and had firm quotes to tow the truck off the base and store it at a lot. I also had plane ticket/hotel costs if I decided to fly in/drive out. In the end, by far the cheapest option was to find a trucker that hauled it for me for $1000. Fuel to drive it home was going to be 1/2 of that.

GoHot229

PM me with details, I'm in NC. about 55 miles south south/east, of Charolette, just out of wadesbourough. I'v got 27 acres here on the farm and a place that would be secure, this is way out rural. The neighbors are good, never been stole from or anything missing around here as long as I'v been here..........................so hay, 704-851-9953 or gohot229@yahoo.com or here on SS pm's
ps. plus a plethora of tools etc.

Last edited:

Alredneck

Banned
If all else fails I have some EOD buddies that work on FT. Bragg and have big yards to store stuff. They let me store stuff before so I can call them. If nothing works out PM me! Good luck on the bidding!

PorscheTech911

Thanks everyone, I'll let you know if I need help. AMGeneral and neilhendrix offered to help out as they may need to use it. Thanks again, I'll keep you informed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks