• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

LOOKING FOR X DOORs

Dock Rocker

I am sure you can find some but you will need a right arm, right leg, your best kidney and your first born child.

That’s and about $4,500 is the going rate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NormB

I am sure you can find some but you will need a right arm, right leg, your best kidney and your first born child.
That’s and about $4,500 is the going rate.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’ve seen this. I bought a set in Oct/Nov ‘17 (barely 6 months ago), pick of the litter (still need refinishing but intact, complete, no delamination just waiting for warmer weather and a half dozen other projects to get around to it), I paid $1800 for ‘em.

At this rate, I may be able to sell ‘em in a year or so and use the proceeds to buy a second truck or pay off the mortgage.

But these things have a way of going ‘round. I bought a cadillac valve not long ago for - I think - $125, lately they’ve been selling on the evil auction site for around $160, I see them at $129 now, but a couple weeks before I bought one they were selling for around $80.

Someone buys a pallet of spares off an auction site, floods the market, prices drop, everyone buys a spare (I wound up using mine), supply dries up, prices rise.

Laissez-faire economics. I love it.