• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking Seriously for a M35A2 Deuce

kfleeman

I'm ready to buy a deuce. I've been looking around, but I'm having a real hard time finding one in my price range. I want to spend $5000 or less. It sounds easy at first, but after looking around it seems that all the trucks are either $2000 junkers or $6000-7000 really nice trucks. There isn't much in the $3500-5000 range.

I'm not interested in GL right now. I have already checked Craigslist and I'm watching ebay.

I'm looking for more dealers like Eastern Surplus and SC Louisiana, or individuals with trucks for sale. Let me know if you know of any. Thanks for the help.

gunner01

buy mine its a 74`AMG with a hardtop. it has just over 5900 miles on her, rubber is at 85%,new batteries,fresh oil change,new in box heater,over 500.00 in 12 volt wiring for those 12v accessories ,a 7 RV plug at rear,a new brake control inside cab,shes a great truck....just PM me for some pics or go to owner rides....

ptg530C

By the way, I gain nothing financally for the tip about Kublos. With all of the assholes I have run into in my life, these people just happen to be nice to deal with.

fasthuhpat

I would let mine go for $5500.00 11 new tires on it, new 24 volt wipers on it. New batteries. has older hardtop, troop seats, depot rebuilt in 92' Look in the photo album section for pictures.Great running and driving! The truck is in NE Oklahoma. also if interested I have pictures of the wiper install.

littlebob

I like tinkering and it is a lot easier for the wife to handle the $100.00 here and there to buy the $1210 Deuce that I've had for two years and still not finished
with yet. I hope to get on the road this summer, but who knows. I bought because it was close 10M and I was able to limp it home. Always figuire the transport of one when you don't purchase locally. I will probably will never be finished with mine, but have spent 3K-4K on parts already. Best bet would till wait for close one that doesen't need much work.
littlebob

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks