• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to buy a M109A3 from GL, any advice?

mistaken1

Dave,

really appreciate all your advice and the email.
Really glad I found this site, it was exactly what I needed.
I'm just afraid....does buying deuces become addictive?
thanks again!
MVs in general seem to be quite addictive. I just won an M1009 disobeying a direct order not to buy another truck in the process.

So did you get any of those 109's at Riley? I need to get serious about a 109 but I have several other projects already in the works. I have a cheap source for those Mich. tires if you are looking for any.

Scott
Scott, No, I was on the road to Oklahoma when the auction closed and so was outbid.....man I am still pissed. So I will have to wait until another batch goes up. I got into a hotel and online and missed it by a couple minutes. I had the cash and would have had a truck if I was only a couple minutes faster.....

Yes, I am interested in a source for those tires, how much about do they run? What size? 9x20 or 11x 20?
Feel free to email me at
gun.writer@gmail.com

thanks to everyone on this site for the info! I will have a M109...just have to wait a bit longer........

uoa

So did you get any of those 109's at Riley? I need to get serious about a 109 but I have several other projects already in the works. I have a cheap source for those Mich. tires if you are looking for any.

Scott
Could you send me a line on those tires as well. Thanks!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks