• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

looking to buy another deuce?

6x6junkie

hey guys I bought a deuce from drmo a while back Im looking for another one i see one cheap on ebay. do I deal with gl or not? seems the price for the one on ebay is what they sell for on gl and I contacted the seller he said he sells alot of them and he gives a warranty with them such as if anyhing major happens such as motor problems pump problems tranny and tranfer ,seals etc take a look @ it and give me your opinion on it ihave listed the link on here check out
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/m35a...013QQitemZ230214567635QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

poppop

The truck looks fine to me. If he stands behind his warrenty then that is a plus above GL Of course if you could check the truck out yourself that would be best.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The seller is Ken Kublo. He is a great guy to deal with, never heard anything negative about the mans dealings.

ptg530C

Ken Kublo is A#1. These people are the nicest people to deal with that you will find and honest as hell. If I buy another truck it will be thru Kenny.

sweetk30

i went to his place. great guy super deals and good trucks. big junk yard of trucks . could have talked all day and night. he had prob 40 trucks up there that day. start any up test drive them and buy it. then he would full check up it and get it ready to drive home or ship anywere in the usa. like he has done in the past.

local guy got one 1 year or so back from him. few tinny problems. ken took 100% care of it for him no questions asked. he was super happy and will go back for more in futur.

i will be buying my truck from ken and some spare parts.