• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to buy or trade for a M1009

LtDan

I tried to post this in the wanted section, but it was locked out.
Anyway, I am new to this forum and looking for a 83-86 m1009 cucv blazer in the new england area. I am looking to spend between $2000-$3000. Must be in good mechanical shape and minimum rust. I am cetainly not looking for perfection.
I also have a 95 Cadillac fleetwood brougham to trade with the corvette LT1 engine with many mods and work done in the past year. It is very fast and it handles like a impala ss. It needs nothing but could use some bodywork and a part of the floor pan replaced. Here is a pic. If any interest you can request more pics, and a full discription of everything done
Thank you for veiwing
Bill

Attachments

mangus580

Wrong classifieds, look in the resource section on the left. The forum classifieds have been locked for a year, and are only there for informative purposes.

Thanks for fixing the pic...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks