• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looking to find out transport costs?

BadMastard

Looking into buying a m816 and trying to find out what it's going to cost me to transport it. Might be 300 miles, might be 1600. And if buying from a GL auction, what can I expect to be able to get it home? Thanks all!

BadMastard

Bighurt

Looking into buying a m816 and trying to find out what it's going to cost me to transport it. Might be 300 miles, might be 1600. And if buying from a GL auction, what can I expect to be able to get it home? Thanks all!

BadMastard
There is a link on each GL lot to the shipping page. You simply pick the company and fill out the information required. Usually gets back to you in a day.

You can also post specifics here and see if any can help.

Lastly you can post on uShip and get tons of bids.

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The locations will play alot into the price. If it's a location where there are many loads and return loads can be picked up it will be cheaper. Try U-ship. Gas prices will be the biggest issue.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks