• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Looks like I will soon have a M105

acetomatoco

RE: Looks like I will soon have an M-105

In Mass you gotta have a plate and a registration... You can't get the plate til you get the SF97. The reg has to be endorsed by your insurance, too... Best to borrow a dealer plate. I just brought home a M105 on a car hauling trailer behind my M1008...both registered and inspected...

Massm35a2

Thanks for your reply,

I will look into getting as class 3 hitch for the M1009. Anyone know the dimentions, weight of a m105a2? will it fit on a standard Uhaul car trailer.

Hope I got a good buy, Hope to save up for the cover/bows for it too.

BSH

Oh, you said LEGALLY. ;)

M105 should fit on a car hauler. The width is a bit over 6', but the axle is a bit less. They weigh a bit over a ton, empty. Okay, so I lack precision. The track width is 57" and the empty weight is 2,500 lbs. That's a bit more precise. ;)

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Or you can put it in the back of the deuce. Put it in backwards and the pintle will hang over the tailgate by a foot or two. Strap and crib it real well in case of a crisis stop, they hurt when they hit the back of your head. Find a dock locally and drag it out of the back with your O-nine. Problem solved legally!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks