• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lost in the bush

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
I was talking to Mike the other day from Lost in the Bush, and would like to give him a big thumbs up. Mike asked me if I was the one doing things for our Vet's. I said
yes and that we were looking for a hundred acres, that we wanted to build 20 cabins and a large office building with several rooms for counseling sessions for troops with
PTSD. We are building this to make it so when our troops come home they can get their wives, husbands, and children and relax, go horseback riding, and we're digging a 10 acre lake,
Stocking it with Bass and Catfish, and making it where our troops can spend time with their families, fishing and horseback riding. After talking with Mike for a little while he decided to give us the entire hood
because of the work we are doing with our troops. What a very kind thing to do to help with our troops. We went out and picked it up and are in the process of installing it as of this time.

Thank you Mike very much for your donation.

Mark and Michelle

We are also in need of trying to raise $300 for the fee the IRS charges to complete the application. So if anyone would like to donate to our organization Gentle Breezes Veteran's Retreat. You are more than welcome to make any size donation you would like. We have a long road to go and a lot of vet's to try to provide for.
Thank you all for your time and help.
Mark and Michelle Dimitroff
Gentle Breezes Veteran's Retreat
6002 Westpoint
Taylor, MI 48180
734-552-5118

Last edited:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I can't seem to find anything on Gentle Breezes Veteran's Retreat. Is there a website or tax ID number?
There is a facebook page for Gentle Breezes Veteran's Retreat | Facebook
but the description is quite a bit smaller , from the facebook page ; Gentle Breezes is working to be a 501C3 non-profit. We are going to purchase 70 acres, have a main house with 15 cabins, where they can bring their family.

diverman555

In Memorial
In Memorial
It is not built yet, We are working on paperwork, that's why I said we just sent in the FED ID application. the Tax # is 46-0937009 We are trying to start raising money now it is a long process. This will take a couple years to finish
and that depends on money. We are working on a grant to buy the land, and working with a sip manufacturer. SIP stands for structural insulated panels .
Thanks
Mark

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks