• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lost my keys lol

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
My local Chevy dealer made me one by code, for free.

4bogginchevys

I always figured that little things like push button glow plugs and holding the gas to the correct position(and other little specifics of old trucks) would allow enough time to get the pistol out and ask questions.....:shock:

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
My local Chevy dealer made me one by code, for free.
My local dealer wouldn't do it without a title or registration in my name.

I hadn't even picked the truck up yet from GL much less got a sf97 and had it converted over to title.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Maybe I should have been selling these CUCV key all these years instead of giving them away. FWIW, every key I've given out here was cut by code.

Scarecrow1

I was 45 miles from home one night and loading out some packages to another guys truck, in the process he aquired my keys of which I found out after he left so I learnd how to hot wire it real fast with a couple of paper clips in the pig tail at the back of the switch. But it didn't have a steering wheel lock on it either.. Good luck and have some replacement fuses on hand if you try it ....:p

twright

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you were close to Rockmart Ga I would just give you one I all ways have at less 10 of them I have given away abunch of them . They cost me 1.29 each and when I start geting low get 10 more.
AEC Retired Tony

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a local lock shop that will cut keys, 2/$1.00. Maybe I should sell them on ePay.....

I had a half dozen cut the other day.