• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lots of Wrecker owners on here!

joec

standardaero said:
This is us working our 5-ton in Louisville, TN and yes I mean we. My wife is very good on operating the crane.

Nice i have family in Lenoir City by Loudon Cnty Dam Good fishin there......!!!!!

vtdeucedriver

standardaero said:
This is us working our 5-ton in Louisville, TN and yes I mean we. My wife is very good on operating the crane. We have also added a 10 foot extension rated at 1500 lbs for our boat bussiness.
Just one pic?????? Thats a very nice tree.............are you hiding that tan cause semi gloss od is so much prettier????

rizzo

standardaero said:
This is us working our 5-ton in Louisville, TN and yes I mean we. My wife is very good on operating the crane. We have also added a 10 foot extension rated at 1500 lbs for our boat bussiness.

can you post some larger close up pics?

joec

rizzo said:
standardaero said:

can you post some larger close up pics?

Some came with a 10ft Jib

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
Been on the road, so am late joining this thread. Here's a photo of mine taken a few years ago.....the kid on the rear deck is my son - he'll be 23 in a couple months.

Regards,
DD

Attachments

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
vtdeucedriver said:
NO NO NO.......................thats not the pic that some of us want to see!!!!:)
LOL - oh, you wanna see THAT ONE! I'll have to find it and scan it....that's from back in the old days - ya'know, film!

DD

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
vtdeucedriver said:
NO NO NO.......................thats not the pic that some of us want to see!!!!:)
I think this is the photo you want to see......

(BTW, I am working towards getting this story posted - but I've got to get the rights to it back so we don't run into copyright problems).

Attachments

54reo

This is one of the greatest posts.....! [thumbzup]

Thanks to all for posting, especially for us "wrecker challenged" types.

joec

Nice riggs Guys does your M543A2's Have the fording on them? Matt i like the added piece of hardware on the rear. Holmes unit?

rumplecat..Nice truck love the camo on it. And if you do get the M108 POSTEM WHEN U GET IT. I love anthing to do with military or civilian recovery. If i had my way there would be a M88A2 in my back yard...lol

joec

54reo said:
This is one of the greatest posts.....! [thumbzup]

Thanks to all for posting, especially for us "wrecker challenged" types.

Soon my young apprentice you will come over to the DARK side..lol