• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisana to Georgia rally

Trailboss

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'll be going up probably in a slow CUCV and trailer, but may not return directly after the rally. Depending on which CUCV is running reliably at the time, max speed will be either 55, 60 or 65 mph.

profo

Great I am comfortable with 55-60 mph thats what I drive all the time, just finished air bag front suspension and working on intercooler for turbo on engine should be done in two weeks then she'll be ready to roll! We can form a convoy and take our time. NO rush.

Marty

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I "plan" on going but I typically drive late Thu night, crash at a hotel when I had enough, and finish in the am so I am no good for your convoy but I will be glad to be back up for what ifs?

profo

Just talked to Jeff (CSM Davis) he said he going too maybe we can set something up to all get together so we are traveling at the same time.

Last edited:

camnite

You might catch up to me somewhere near Montgomery. Don't feel that comfortable going over 53, and y'all really don't want to go that slow

Csm Davis

Okay just got off the phone with profo and Trailboss looks like we will leave my AO at 0700 on the 19th. Anyone wanting to join in can meet us here anytime before that. I have power and water hookups and a black water dump if needed. Fair warning if you are here more than 48 hours early you will be worked like rented mules, so y'all all welcome to start piling in as soon as possible

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
If yall go up to i20 and across i will meet up with yall somewhere around Birmingham.

Sent from my SM-G860P using Tapatalk

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Anyone swinging by Jeepsinker's area near DeRidder LA? I have a trailer tire there that needs to go to GA. Thanks!
Im waiting to hear back on picking up two m998s from polk next week. If i do i can grab it.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Im waiting to hear back on picking up two m998s from polk next week. If i do i can grab it.

I would appreciate if you do go if you could pick up a 5 ton combat wheel, hmmwv tailgate and 1 bow I have at Jeeps' and I will take it off your hands at the GA Rally or are you coming through New Orleans on I-10?

simp5782

Feo, Fuerte y Formal
Supporting Vendor
Ill be headed north after there. I can grab it if i go there. Some cheap people think fuel and time are cheap.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks