• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana guys

jluv1185

I am taking Beatrice on a date to a small military museum grand opening in Walker LA this saturday. It is on walker north just a few miles off of I-12. I was wondering if any members needing something to do saturday would want to make it a double date? LOL I hope she doesn't get an attitude like she did last time when I took her to Tim's rally...lets just say our relationship was put to the test on the side of I-12. :roll:

CajunM35A2

I wish I could go...

The replacement sleeves are going into the engine of "Lil' Red" on Saturday. The heads have gone BACK to the shop because they became rust balls before we could get them back on the truck. I have decided to paint the heads and valve covers RED when the heads come back from the shop. You know...RED HEAD....

I hope that you have a great time!! I wish I could go!!

jluv1185

The replacement sleeves are going into the engine of "Lil' Red" on Saturday. The heads have gone BACK to the shop because they became rust balls before we could get them back on the truck. I have decided to paint the heads and valve covers RED when the heads come back from the shop. You know...RED HEAD....

Glad you're getting her back together. It won't be long and you will be able to burn a bunch of diesel just to have a bunch of bad lil children jumping in and out of your truck pulling on every knob playing army...wait...what? Screw this! I think I'm going fishing! :shock: LOL Seriously John, you will have one of the best looking trucks on the road. All your work will pay off when you bring it to a event, and that first vet walks up with that look in his eye. The one like he has seen an old friend. All of the aggrevation will be worth it then. Oh and the red head thing...you better be careful. They can be a handful. ;-)

frodobaggins

When you get those heads back, cover them in motor oil !

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks