• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisiana MV dealer question

gunboy1656

All I know is they were not good at getting back in touch with possible customers. I sent them a few emails a year ago and still have not heard anything....oh well I got a truck coming home soon.

Not to mention they never updated their site at all after it got put up.

bryan70546

im also interested in finding a deuce in LA, just gotta find one in my price range
You need to get in touch with Frodo here on the site .I think he has one for sale .I think he is on vacation right now .
Plenty of deuces come up for sale here in la you just need to put the word out that your looking for one .thats how I got mine
Bryan

Chevytruck

You need to get in touch with Frodo here on the site .I think he has one for sale .I think he is on vacation right now .
Plenty of deuces come up for sale here in la you just need to put the word out that your looking for one .thats how I got mine
Bryan
:ditto:

most likely he will completely go over it before he gives it to you. (which is good :D )

Crazyguyla

This isn't the people that were located in Many, La? There was also a MV parts dealer outside Ft Polk, but they dealt mostly with units rotating into JRTC for training.

frodobaggins

Bryan
I will have one for sale for around 2500-2800, but it's not ready to go yet. If anyone is interested, they are welcome to PM me.

frodobaggins

there is one on ebay from many, but has some rust through on it. my budget is $1000-1500 so right now im waiting and just keeping an eye out
I can't go down that cheap :) But anyway, I see you are in Haughton, if you want to take a short ride over anytime to just look at one and see what you are getting into, you are welcome to come take a joyride and a beer.

Kevin