• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Louisville to NH, anything need to go North?

nhdiesel

I'm going to be driving a Deuce from Louisville to N.H., and would be willing to haul and/or tow something along the way. Rough schedule, I hope to be doing this the weekend of the 24/25, depending on receiving my paperwork by then.

Route will be North on 71, to 271 in Ohio, to 90 East to Albany. Then across Vermont to N.H. I can pick up or drop off along the way, if you can meet my schedule.

I'll haul anything that fits in the Deuce, or tow a trailer behind it. I'm not looking to make anything, fee would depend on how much I have to go out of my way, and thats only because of fuel costs (I'm out of work right now, barely able to fund the trip as it is). PM me and we can discuss it.

Pretty much just hoping to help out fellow SS members. Truck has no tarp, so load will be open. Truck will be pretty secure though, only planned stops are for food and fuel (usually at the same time with me, I don't stop often). If there is a delay possibly overnight in a Motel 6, but I pick rural, clean, safe places to stay.

Dates are rough, might be delayed, depending on Battle Creek. :roll:

Jim

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks