• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low Air Buzzer

Brad900

I finally looked to see why my low air buzzer wasn't working, it was unplugged. OK, plugged her in & buzz she went & went & went. It would not turn off, so this is why the military unplugged her & adjusted my air compressor governor to max pressure so the safety blow off valve was always blowing out. Is there anyway to adjust the low air buzzer or do I need a new one? :confused:

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
The air buzzer gets its signal from an air switch. Follow the wire back and you should find the switch. That's most likely the problem.

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
id guess you need a new a air pressure sensor switch, the military one is a two wire switch, wire going in then out to gound, one fron nape has one wire with a inturnel ground. this is what i used on my m52, just changed the wire end from the military packard end to a crimp on , hope this helps

dlb

I installed a low air warning light in place of the annoying buzzer and I like it alot better. I found it on ebay but cant remember who I got it from.

rdixiemiller

Saturn has the NOS kit for $7.50. I got one in the other day. Since I have a spare dash that already has the hole in it, it will be an easy swap.
The kit is the light assy., a packard "Y" connector, and the mounting screws. Fairly simple.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks