• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low Air Pressure Switch

Seth_O

I think that's the same one I had on my '67 Jeep Kaiser. There wasn't an actual leak in it, the adjuster nut on top just needed to be disassembled, cleaned/lubed and retightened. It was a 15min job. Previous to the work it wouldn't hold more than ~60lbs. Afterwards it went right up to 120lbs.

OldDominionIron2

It's under the dash on the firewall of my 66 Kaiser-Jeep M35A2. I've got my air regulator adjusted to 105 psig IAW the TM. Looks like an easy removal with a clean/lube will be done tomorrow. The hardest part of the job will probably be removing the electrical connectors. I'll update this after the job is complete.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks