• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Low Beam Headlights Out

N3VZA

So if my highbeams work in my M35A2 and my low beams don't, must it be the bulb?

Thank you in advance for your considerate and helpful replies.

KsM715

Swap the leads around and see if the "low-beam" setting lights the high beams and vice versa for the high beam leads.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Whip out your multi meter and test voltage, and or bulbs. In five minutes, you can know for sure what is wrong.

x-ray

I had a similar problem (brights wouldn't come on) found one of the wires was previously "repaired" and poorly crimped - came undone after driving a while. If your meter indicates -might need to follow the wires back for breakge. Easy fix -and didn't need to buy anything expensive.

rjeep

Funny, my brights work just fine, but when I go to dims they are only at half-power. And the bright light indicator stays on whether on bright or dim. Any ideas on this little problem?

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Funny, my brights work just fine, but when I go to dims they are only at half-power. And the bright light indicator stays on whether on bright or dim. Any ideas on this little problem?
Bad ground or wires not connected correctly. Check the wire numbers inside the headlight bucket and behind the light panel(under the hood). clean the ground wire connections too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks