• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

low brake peddle

Barneyszoo

I have a quick question about the brakes on my M35 bobber. I presure blead the brakes, the peddle stays up and brakes are good for about a week, but then they go to the floor. I've checked all the wheel cyl and lines and they are dry, how ever there is a small amount of fluid on the outside air pack could this cause the peddle to go down?

Westech

CPL
Any leak can cause a low peddle. It sure sounds like a Master cylinder problem (remember there are two of them in a deuce, one is the Main master and the one the puts fluid to the wheel cylinders that is in the Air pack) with fluid leaking that is where I would start looking.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks