• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lowboy space available NM to AL!

M920

Anybody needing an east bound haul on a lowboy between New Mexico and eastern Alabama, I have space available to haul your SS items on my M870A1 lowboy next week....:jumpin: (505) 787-9961

Soni

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Do you have a load back....there is a SS member that has a M820 expando van (I think that is the right number) that needs to go out west. It is stored near Redstone...don't know if it will crank but we can prob get it pushed up on your trailer. I have access to the storage lot and four day weekends to work with.

I also have a ROPs canopy that belongs to a SS member out west if you had room.

Last edited:

M920

Do you have a load back....there is a SS member that has a M820 expando van (I think that is the right number) that needs to go out west. It is stored near Redstone...don't know if it will crank but we can prob get it pushed up on your trailer. I have access to the storage lot and four day weekends to work with.

I also have a ROPs canopy that belongs to a SS member out west if you had room.
Thanks, let's talk....call me (505) 787-9961

M920

Soni...tried to call...got an error message about your voice mail box not being set up.
Sorry, I don't ever check my mailbox, so I just don't set it up....I will have my phone with me all day today.... You can also text me or PM me your number if you like.

Thanks Soni

Bulldog 4

Soni, I have 2 questions for you. 1st, how much do you charge for your services and 2nd where did you get that rig? It's awesome. I need one.:p

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks