• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lpw2 belt tensioner and 751-12330 lift pump rod

3grst01

I need the belt tension bracket for the 24v generator that tensions the belt the hardware for the 24v generator and the hardware for the tensioner. Thank you

3grst01

Part numbers and what you are working on would help alot many different pieces of equipment with a lister petter
Thank you I’m working on my Mep-813a for my backup space heaters. It’s an lpw4 system and the part numbers are 751-12330 to use a mechanical lift pump and 751-11102 751-45300 and 272-00678 and 272-00671 as well as the washers and lock nuts. Picture is how I got her and it cranks over via ratchet.

Attachments

3grst01

I was wondering why you didn't use the TM's? If you haven't downloaded them, they are here in the TM forum.
I just found them. What a godsend. I’m going to get a complete compilation of all the parts I would like to get and need to get and list them here.

3grst01

I just found them. What a godsend. I’m going to get a complete compilation of all the parts I would like to get and need to get and list them here.
Also the tm shows the piston rings orientation in a way that all the gaps are in line with each others and that will surely make blow by even new

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks