• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lubricator trailer

poppop

This trailer was on the same sale as my lowboy. I could not find any information on it but intended to bid on in. Its not in Davids book. It closed an hour ahead of my trailer and I did not pay close enough attention to it. It closed at $335.00 before I noticed. Now after seeing it I am kicking myself in the rear for being careless. It has an air compressor driven by a 4 cylinder air cooled motor. Three bulk tanks for different lubes and three hose reels with long hoses and attachments for grease and oil. I think it even had a small diesel tank. It did not have an M tag but the FSN is 2330-897-9007 and the spec number is Mil-C-5243MD. I thought you guys might be interested in case one comes up close to you.

Attachments

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
TM 5-4930-207-12 is the TM. I'll try to get it on the site in the next couple of hours.
Edit, it's available for download.

DDoyle

Supporting Vendor
I need a fender for one of these, if anyone is parting one out.

Best wishes,
David Doyle

PS There are a LOT of trailers not in my book - I went over length on the book, and several things were cut. Maybe next time....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks