• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

lucky me

kipman

Deuce pick up

Went to Wright Pat today to pick up my new truck and trailer, put fresh batteries in the truck and fired right up, runs great loaded the truck and trailer on the lowboy and away we went, no problems except when backing off the lowboy one air line from the trailer was cut beause it was between the truck and trailer at a pinch point.

Attachments

oilcan

RE: Deuce pick up

The more I see, the more I like. That truck's quite the looker. We'll have to get a handfull of us together one of these days soon.

If you get tired of that long-ish shifter, I have a few of the shorter ones laying around. One of 'em should clean up ok.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial

Wow that sure was a candidate for a drive me home exercise. How far are you from Wright Patterson? Let us know how you like the GI installed radials. What year is the truck? It looks great and you got a matching trailer as well what a hoot.

kipman

I think aprox 1962, the only thing that seems that old is the shift rod, DDOYLE has been helping me out a bunch.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks