• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Lucky newbie from Minnesota

Merica

Hello everyone,
I've always been interested in a bobbed deuce so when I came across a Memorial Day giveaway that included a M35A2 as the grand prize so I entered. 2 months later I was notified I won!! This thing is awesome! This is a great site and glad I found it! So what does everyone do for fun with these? Anyone near central MN?
image.jpg

tommys2patrick

Well heck, that is a great score. Getting groceries is a hoot. Drive in movies if you don't mind parking in the rear. Helping your friends move(not so much). Pulling stumps. Off roading / mud bogging. parades.

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site and Great Score on the free truck.

Make sure you read all the Deuce stickies and download the free technical manuals

dmetalmiki

Welcome to the site, and the hobby. That was a great free prize win. Now you have one for free, start saving to get it a brother (or sister!).

Merica

Thanks guys can't wait to have fun with it and be able to help fellow members. m109a2 I like the idea of the name Lucky might have to use that haha

Merica

Welcome to the site! Where did you get so lucky to find that as a grand prize?
I'm big into the modified diesel pickup hobby as well so there's a company called Diesel Power Gear from Utah that had the contest so I decided to buy a few things and that entered me into the drawing and wallah I got a deuce!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks