• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-1008 bump stop specifications

sweetk30

I am looking for stock m-1008 1ton truck bump stop specs .

as in the front suspension with stock leafs installed no lift kits .

there is the center over axle bump stop . inches off pad on ubolt top plate ____ "

there is a pinion snubber pass side for the diff . inches off bracket its bolted to and down to diff pad ____ "

and last is the rear bumpers on the frame rails just infront of the shackles under the firewall . inches off frame were it bolts down to leaf spring ___ "

and if your at it whats the rear axle bump stop specs ? bracket bump pad bolts to down to axle tube ___ "

thanks for the help guys :-D

cucvrus

I am looking for stock m-1008 1ton truck bump stop specs .

as in the front suspension with stock leafs installed no lift kits .

there is the center over axle bump stop . inches off pad on ubolt top plate ____ "1 1/2"

there is a pinion snubber pass side for the diff . inches off bracket its bolted to and down to diff pad ____ "2 3/4"

and last is the rear bumpers on the frame rails just infront of the shackles under the firewall . inches off frame were it bolts down to leaf spring ___ " 1 1/4"

and if your at it whats the rear axle bump stop specs ? bracket bump pad bolts to down to axle tube ___ "5 3/4"

thanks for the help guys :-D
I hope that helps. I always feel like a know it all and balk at answering questions. But I know how you feel. I have asked several questions on this site and got no answer. I just solved the issue myself. Thank you for looking and have a nice day. I hope I helped you out stock truck empty full of fuel and stock M1008 LT 235/85R16 tires on stock wheels.