• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-1097R1 Central TX

redneckitguy

What i thought was going to be a long process ended up being 2 weeks from bid ending to pickup. But Yesterday i picked up a M-1097 R1

I am now looking for any info i can find on it. Like what does the R1 stand for, aren't these renamed to this after being retrofitted with a new motor, what was it before, what motor and trans does it have. I have tons of questions and will be crawling all over it this weekend to try and find some answers.

One i could use yalls help on is where did they put the transmission control module...... Its not under the back seat. 20220920_140224.jpg

kendelrio

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Welcome to the site! Lots of info and great people here!

Visit the TM section Click here and find your truck, do some reading and it will tell you how to lube, operate and maintain the truck.

I would link directly to the TM, but I'm a cargo truck kinda guy and haven't learned that section yet.

Feel free to reach out though or respond here and any questions I can help woth I'll be glad to.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks