• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-1102 from Huntsville to Albany, NY

glenn

Won an M-1102 trailer at Huntsville, need to get it to Albany, NY. Anyone interested? Also would appreciate getting it off the GL site.
Glenn

Alredneck

Banned
Can this be done this weekend the 8-10th? If its just a trailer it would be $0.75 a loaded mile, It would be carried on a flatdeck till I got to NYC then I would drop it and tow it the rest of the way to Albany! I have spares. Insured for replacement value. PM details. If Wreckerman could get it off base this week and to his place that would be great as I have his trailer need to go back to him as soon as possible. PM me the details and I can call Wrecker to see if what hes doing this week! Thanks! Captain

glenn

GL wants an EUC, and I would be amazed if it makes it back by this weekend. Appreciate the ofer and will stay in touch! Glenn