• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-139 Chassis ideas ??

popz76

I have this 'ol bridge truck see, cab and chassis, and it's long as ya'll know...anyone have any ideas about puttin' somethin' in back?

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
A while back, I heard of a guy that pulled the spacers, ect, put 1100x20s on and made a LONG wheel base tractor.

wreckerman893

Possum Connoisseur
Does it have the double frame? You could mount all types of cranes, knuckle boom loaders, etc back there or make it a dump if you could find the right body. Get some HEMMT rims and 1400x20 tires to solve the overwidth problem.

popz76

Yep,I have the wheels and most probably will single it...it woulds be the first time ever that I've not put one back to period stock...but I think I'll get over it !!

Attachments

73m819

Rock = older than dirt , GA. MAFIA , Dirty
Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Does it have the double frame? You could mount all types of cranes, knuckle boom loaders, etc back there or make it a dump if you could find the right body. Get some HEMMT rims and 1400x20 tires to solve the overwidth problem.
Still have to pull the spacers and change the wheel studs

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks