• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-172A1 Trailer Ramps

timm831

Does anyone have any ideas to permanately (spelling?) mount the ramps on the back of an M-172 trailer? I would like to attach them then use air over hydrailics to raise and lower the ramps. I realize that I'd have to relocate the tail lights from the back of the trailer but was thinking of mounting them to the ramps once they are attached.

I have added additional handles to the sides of the ramps but, if there is a way to have power ramps that would be the cat's a**.

KsM715

Somehow you posted this thread twice. You need to delete one of them so your not trying to read both to see what answers you get. (preferably this one since I have no usable info on your ramp question)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks