• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M 332 Ammo Trailer Tarp Questions

RGummere

Hello. I am in need of some details of the tarp for the M 332 ammo trailer. I know that the tarp is a rare item, so I'll just have one made. I need the center to center measurement of the grommets and the location, length and width and spacing of the two reinforcing strips on the underside. Am I correct that the dimensions of the tarp are 90" x 77" ? Also, the number of grommets along the sides and front is 5 and only 2 on the back?

Thanks!!

M35A2-AZ

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have a NOS tarp that I got for the M332 I just restored, It is vinyl and I would like to get a canvas one to go with my trailer.
I will get it out and do some measurements for you with some pics.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks