• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-37 Turn Signal Switch

CGarbee

It does if you are using the current solid state flasher unit (same as what is in a M35, etc.), the switch used with the earlier "bread box" flasher unit was different (looks like a Signal Stat unit).

I'm pretty sure that they are the same functionally, but the older unit had a different attachment to the wiring harness (built in pigtail instead of a cannon plug if my memory is correct...). I'd have to go home and look at my stash...

Capt.Marion

It depends. Since M37s were not originally equipped with turn signals, they were retrofitted with several different turn signal setups... including the Signal-Stat breaker-point setup, and then the later M-series solid-state setup that you see on the Deuces and 5-tons and later vehicles.

Jimma

I will take a picture of the wiring that is on the truck that is attached to the steering column. You can see where the turn signal switch was but somone removed it. The truck is a 1963.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks