• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-416 Value

skytroop232

I am in the process of buying an M-37 and as part of the deal a 416 is included.
The trailer is 100% military except the rear panel has been cut out. Very cleanly I may add. It has a wood panel in place of the rear panel and acts as a tailgate.

What might this go for on the market?

Thanks

Tlauden

Just the trailer or the whole bundle? A little more info would help too. Can you drive it home or did you have dig it out cause it sat somewhere for so long? ;)

hndrsonj

Senior Chief/Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Full scrap and a case or bottle of your choice. I can have it picked up post haste.:beer:
You've gotta figure in the recovery costs too (I've been watching pawn stars-I figure I'm educated now). The bottle or case might be pushing it.:beer:

skytroop232

I am touched by all your generosity..... Kip, you call yourself my friend??? lol
I am going to get the trailer in 2 weeks, hope it is as nice as I think it is. I will keep you all updated.