• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-43 Detector and Decontamination Apparatus

hike

—realizing each day
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Do I need to keep these installed and connected?

IMG_3501.jpeg

IMG_3502.jpeg

I doubt if they sense something I have the 'other' end installed to let me know—

hike

—realizing each day
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am so grateful you all put up with noobs like myself. ABS (I noticed there is no relay in the ABS slot at the PDP, best to address) is labeled M-43 Detector and Decontamination Ap is air-over-hydraulic. Brilliant. Thank you both, need educating—

ramdough

I am so grateful you all put up with noobs like myself. ABS (I noticed there is no relay in the ABS slot at the PDP, best to address) is labeled M-43 Detector and Decontamination Ap is air-over-hydraulic. Brilliant. Thank you both, need educating—
I asked the same thing years ago….welcome to the club.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

littlesfmtv

Steel Soldiers Supporter
You aren't alone. This place is great. Between steel soldiers and the manuals, if you are willing to put in the time you can learn the ins and outs of these trucks in a hurry. I have a list of "thow shall not forget" or "thow shall add to an inspection" from the info here.