• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-621 project dash photos

m-35tom

Supporting Vendor
someone had mentioned the triple air valve for the air locking axles. you can also see the 900 series brake pedal and the clutch pedal which is air assist hyd system. 800 series steering wheel since it has hyd power steering.

Attachments

yorkgulch2

I noticed there are 3 air lock switches. Is one for the front air shift and the other 2 for rear lockers?
I like the very clean dash. Are the data plates in Norwegian?
Are there any of these for sale in the US? I know White Owl used to have the axles.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Switch application is correct. One for the front drive, one for the front locker and one that locks both rear lockers or at least that is the way they were designed to operate. Don't know of any 621s here in the states but they are available in Norway. Price a few years back was about $3000 USD.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks