• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

m-715

bigmech

I have a m715 for sale. It has a 455 oldsmobile and a 400 turbo trans. I is almost a show piece! It has the XL's on it and all the decals. Tranny cooler twin cooling fans, duel exhuast, It still has the fire dept brush gaurd which looks rather large but is easy to change. It was just finished last july. I can e-mail pictures . IT can cruise at 65mph very easy and can pulll a frieght train The engine and tranny are fresh. thetires are great the paint is great! New top and bows, evrything works well. If you always wanted a older truck with modern drivetrain this is it. I'm starting another shorty m35 for a friend and I'm selling this to keep my word with MR. rader on the m715 zone as to purchase his. I had a buyer for this truck but the kid blew a disc. in his back and needs the money for other expenses. I had to mr. rader that I will purchase his , I had sellers remorse and wanted to replace mine. Crap thats life I guess! *** *** **** lindsey

Last edited by a moderator:

bigmech

$6500 Sorry about the big hairy brush gaurd but I couldn't find a nice one close to Lnasing Mi.I'm going to sell the shorty I put together for my buddy soon also. My daughter will post some pictures tonight if she doesn't have too much homework.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks