• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-725 lighting schematic/lighting

feldmarshal

I'm looking for a brake,turn,tail lamp wireing schematic with the main light switch included , Anyone have one they can email me? We have a 69 M-725 kaiser jeep ambulance, used as mnt. rescue/ severe weather veh. Trying not buy a -20 manual yet. The problem i'm having is both brake lamps went out.Replaced with NAPA 24v bulbs,Currantly I have tail lamps, I think the brakelamps are good [didn't have anyone to look at them for brightness, Thursday I'll have help so i'll update any changes], the blinkers work but are very dim. I've checked what grounds I can find. I'm hopeing the schematic will show a ground I don't know of. I'm Capt. at WCFD Co. 7 , automotive tech. former crew chief/driver M-88 ARV, so I've checked what I know of or could cyfer out. Thanks for any help or suggestions on this. Mark

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
I didn't realize you were the firefighter I spoke to in Ga! Welcome to the site. Have a look around, lots of good guys here.