• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-818 Paint and Markings

RGummere

Greetings;

Dad and I took time last week to spot paint our 818. The paint masks had arrived earlier so we decided to try our hand at the front bumper star. Dad liked the result, so we decided to do the doors too. Well, once both doors were done, we had to do the hood star too, then decided that it looked a little bare without the registration numbers. Yes, we removed the air cleaner before doing the left side ( boy that thing's heavy!) All in all, we're pleased with the results. I've included some pictures. We plan on taking it to the MVPA rally at the Ropkey Armor Museum next weekend, hope to see you there.

Attachments

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Looks great!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks