• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M-Series 6X6 Trucks at Auction

JeepMan

(As per "Old Cars Weekly")
VanDerBrink Auctions will conduct a two day sale of a private collection of vintage vehicles in Middle River, Minn. on September 29-30 commencing at 9:30AM each day.
Included in this auction of over 350 vehicles are several late model M-series 6X6 trucks some with winches. All sold at "no reserve".
Pictures/more info can be found at www.vanderbrinkauctions.com
"No GL or EUC's" !!!

motorolanut

Ha Ha...You would have to PAY ME to haul some of those old tractors away...But as they say in the car business...THERE'S AN A@S FOR EVERY SEAT.....LOL..The Military Trucks look nice though......

jeli

Funny that the m35's are probably some of the "mostly likely to start" vehicles of the bunch!!! I can't imagine the pain to stand around for two days waiting for them to get to them.

kcimb

So they are in bad shape? I couldn't access the site (university internet)...Private collection seems to mean rich old guy with tons of cool stuff

builder77

In Memorial
In Memorial
Two days is a long time for an auction, but in my experience the longer an auction is the better the chances for a deal. When I used to attend a bunch of industrial auctions I was in for the marathon, and it payed of usually. Those cement floors hurt after standing on them all day, and I remember a few reasonably healthy guys driving around those handicapped scooters. I don't think they really needed them.

ARMYMAN30YearsPlus

In Memorial
In Memorial
Had an uncle killed on our farm in a tractor rollover when I was a kid. Place he had driven many times without incident, just a change in the ground ROPS and RAWLS are good things that came out of OSHA.

That one old Willys looks like one of our first conversions we put a 283 V8 in one and it really moved. Scanning through the pictures really brought back some memories of those vehicles being on the roads when I grew up.

superburban

I have spent many a day piloting an IH tractor like this one. You get good at singing along with the radio after about a week of baling hay all by yourself. You cant beat watching Montana sunrises from your own personal box seat, with nary soul for miles around.

Attachments