• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M10 tank out of control over a bank

L1A1

I looked at the link posted above & there was no mention of it being a cobbled together vis-mod. I wonder if that could open the sellers up to legal action if it sold to someone who thought that they were buying a real M10?

Matt

jdmcm

If someone willing to spend that kind of money can't tell that mess from a real M10 I think they deserve what they get. I think any pre- purchase vetting would begin with the serial number to verify it is in fact a genuine M10....of course this vehicle doesn't have one. So that should end any serious inquiry right there.

L1A1

If someone willing to spend that kind of money can't tell that mess from a real M10 I think they deserve what they get. I think any pre- purchase vetting would begin with the serial number to verify it is in fact a genuine M10....of course this vehicle doesn't have one. So that should end any serious inquiry right there.
While I agree with you 100%, it still brings up the issue that this person (or persons) are selling something that they claim to be original when in fact it isn't. There are a lot of newbs with money in this hobby-or maybe more accurately, there are monied people who are aware of this hobby and I could see someone getting burned because to the "untrained" (& ignorant) eye "it looks the part".

Matt

WILDBOY6X6

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Home made or not trying to shift a standard trany going down hill is a NO NO, fastest way to get a runaway I know of.
Glad there was no one killed in this.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks