• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M100 M 100 Rear Panel 1952 Trailer Reproduction

All,

I have been looking for a rear panel for a 1952 M 100. I am told that MB Juan has a reproduction; is this correct in any way, shape, or form?

I attempted to look to OMIX ADA for a panel. I cannot seem to find this panel on their site; just the whole tub. That's about 950 US from what I can find. Entirely too much for me, both in metal and in price.

Jeep panels plus does not seem to exist any more. I also cannot find Greene Metal Works, or Greene Panel Works either. Apparently both of these places used to sell / manufacture what I am after.

In doing extensive research on the net, I can only find a Canadian site that offers this item. It is reasonable, but shipping will be insane.

What do you guys think? Where can I get these items?

I tried Midwest Military. Mr. Bizal does not stock them as he wasn't impressed with the quality.

Does anyone have experience with the MB Juan part? I have heard that I can probably get one from DL Bensinger, but I'm hesitant after the less-than-glowing review.

I can appreciate the custom built route; that was going to be towards the end of my search.

Further ideas?

NDT

Steel Soldiers Supporter
The MD Juan panels will work fine. All the vendors with the complete tubs are MD Juan, and these panels make them up. A good bit of fitting and welding is involved, so minor discrepancies in dimensions will not be the end of the world.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks