• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008/9

CCATLETT1984

RE: M1009

For being almost perfect, the truck doesnt have a rear window, I'd be very concerned with the brakes with that kind of mileage (It must have sat for years)

I wouldn't touch that truck for anything more than $3500 including the trailer.

JeffStaff

I don't even have a job yet, I'm just getting into the market. Thanks for all the suggestions I'm highly considering one.

Monty

Why not from Alpha Haven? I was looking at some of the stuff they had for sale and I was considering giving them a call but I purchased a 1009 off of ebay so for now i'm satisfied.
You could pm me if you don't want to post
Thanks
Chad

AJMBLAZER

Do a search and you'll find all of the dissatisfied customers of theirs, myself included.

They tend to overpromise and underdeliver. Paint covers a lot of things...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks