• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 alternator Ape Sh*t

Alucard-HD

we want to help you but the way you act makes me wonder why you were told by the other sites to come here. No offense man but its a two way street if you want help you need to give us info
Ive been fighting with this truck since day 1. I always think i got it fixed and then something else goes. I'm sorry, its just very frustrating.

Alucard-HD

If you have to convert it to 12 volt use the process on this site
www.roscommonequipmentcenter.com it has been done many times on trucks that firedepartments get. I have seen many done like this and they work fine. just follow the instrustions, I plan on leaving mine the way it is until I can get no more help with the 24 volt setup.I am a fireman and vol fireman and around the 12 volt conversions all the time. I like the stock system better, but in the end whatever it takes to keep these trucks going.

Thanks for the Info. Much obliged.