• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 brake switch

Hello all, does anyone know what this is, it’s spliced into the black and white wire that goes to my brake switch. Was looking to install a brake controller and found it. Wasn’t sure what it was for. Yellow wire hooked up to something then spliced into the black and white wire. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 8B848D46-11B0-4611-A998-BA3C35969AFD.jpeg98176F43-246F-4F3C-B150-D701F4AE531E.jpeg

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Looks like the blackout switch without the lock on it. Does it switch at all? Up or down.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Looks like the blackout switch without the lock on it. Does it switch at all? Up or down.

it does switch ,at first glance I thought it was some kind of switch but wasn’t sure what is was for. I couldn’t find anywhere that showed a yellowwire tapped into that black and white wire for the brake switch.

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
it does switch ,at first glance I thought it was some kind of switch but wasn’t sure what is was for. I couldn’t find anywhere that showed a yellowwire tapped into that black and white wire for the brake switch.
Yeah you'll have to figure out what it does. That's something someone put in there. Probably start with what does the switch turn on and off. Gotta be careful with that with installing the brake stuff since it has to work every time.

Yeah you'll have to figure out what it does. That's something someone put in there. Probably start with what does the switch turn on and off. Gotta be careful with that with installing the brake stuff since it has to work every time.

so it is not a switch but you can push the stem in and out but haven’t been able to find it’s function yet it’s attached to the black and white wire on the brake switch then to a green wire

Attachments

WWRD99

Steel Soldiers Supporter
So it’s attached to my right blinker , a green wire then to the white and black wire on the brake switch . No power to the orange wire or black and white
Guess the question is do the lights work normal if it is cut or removed.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks