• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 cargo bows

Rich Johnson

Well, its seems that I have accumulated all the things I need for my truck, Ive located a radio rack and cable that I need to pick up, and an NOS vynal cover.

I have exhausted resources in SoCal for the cargo bows and Im sure shipping some from a dealer would not be cost friendly.
I have little angle brackes for them on each side, but thats it. I guess Im going to have to fabricate them with EMT (Electrical conduit pipe)

Can somebody get me some measurements so I can fab some up.

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You might try Walker Automotive in Hesperia CA. There is an excellent chance that they would have them.

Rich Johnson

Is anybody able to get me some measurements of the cargo bows? I need the hieght off the bed side and then the individual bow lenths so I can fab them up with EMT conduit.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks