• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

M1008 fender flares

bkwudzhom

I bought my M1008 with 33's on ten inch rims. The lower fender corners look to have been crumpled then straightened and "trimmed" with a sawzall. I like the size tires and have been looking at fender flares to cover them and keep road and trail debri from comming up the side. $ is tight here as I am sure it is with everyone so instead of buying flares I thought of making some. I wondered how it would look to just trim out the fenders to the wheel well and then extend the wheel well kinda like the M715. Thoughts? Ideas? Opinions? Pics? Just looking to pick ya brains here.
Thanks,
BK

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks